- The colon is the last (5) five feet of the digestive tract. It is a hollow, tube like organ made up of muscle structures that move digested food along by a
wavelike motion known as peristaltic action.
- The colon is the living area for a host of bacteria that produce vitamins; such as K and some B vitamins.
- The colon also absorbs water, nutrients, proteins and cell salts back into the blood stream.
- Colon Hydrotherapy is a safe and effective method of removing toxins, trapped gasses, and dry accumulated waste from the large intestine, cleansing the
- Our certified therapist uses state of the art medical grade instrumentation to deep cleanse the colon.
- All instruments and supplies are sterilized and/or disposable.
- During this service, warm four-stage UV infused filtered water is gently introduced into the colon while the therapist uses special massage techniques to stimulate
the release of accumulated matter.
- The entire system is enclosed and all waste material is removed via a closed drain line.
- Client modesty is preserved at all times.
- The colon has been referred to as the sewer system of the body.
- It is the place where we store waste material until elimination that most of us would rather not think about and most of us don't until our health becomes poor or we
feel constipated or have diarrhea.
- It best benefits the body to release this accumulated congestion in the bowel.
- One of the safest ways is a combination of diet, exercise, and Colon Hydrotherapy.
- It is through the gentle infusion of filtered, temperature and pressure controlled water, into the colon, by way of a sterile-disposable rectal tube or
- Water in; fecal matter flushed out.
The colon is a reflex organ, meaning there are electrical connections to all other parts and systems of the body.
When waste material has accumulated over a long period of time it breaks down and becomes toxic. The body responds by slowing down other
functions. This causes constipation and sluggish bowel movements which affect all other systems of the body.
Answer: The most miserable people on earth are people with inefficient elimination. Some of the signs of a toxic colon are; coated tongue,
fetid breath, shallow complexion, abnormal body odor, dark circles under the eyes, cold hands and feet, brittle nails and hair, sagging posture (pot belly), tension, fatigue, allergies, indigestion,
chronic headaches, irritability, nervousness, nausea, depression, asthma, and backaches.
Answer: To clean out the lower part of the colon, enemas are fine. But, you are missing about four feet of the colon. Laxatives are an
irritant to the body. Therefore, the body produces a thin, watery substance that goes through the colon and leaves behind impacted toxins and waste.
Answer: In a 45 minute session UV filtered water is used to gently cleanse the colon. Through the appropriate use of massaging certain pressure
points; the colon therapist is able to work loose and assist in the elimination of far more toxic waste than any other short-term technique.
- Cleanse the colon of toxic material so that it is broken down and can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Debris built up over a
long period; is gently and surely removed in the process of a series of treatments. Once impacted material is removed, your colon can begin again to co-operate as it was intended to. In a very
real sense a colon cleanse therapy is a rejuvenation treatment.
- Exercises the colon muscles: The buildup of toxic debris weakens the colon and impairs its functioning. The gentle filling and emptying of the colon improves
peristaltic (muscular contraction) activity by which the colon naturally moves material.
- Assists in reshaping the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape which in turn causes more problems. The gentle action of the
water, coupled with the massage techniques of the colon therapist helps to eliminate bulging pockets of waste and narrowed spastic constrictions enabling the colon to resume its natural
- Stimulates reflex points: Every system and organ of the body is connected to the colon by reflex points; Colon Hydro-Therapy stimulates these points, thereby
affecting the corresponding body parts in a beneficial way.
- Yes, there are several. Working with Stephanie at QC Colon Hydrotherapy, a session can be a truly enlightening educational process.
- You will learn to expand your awareness of your body's functioning by including signals from your abdomen, your skin, your face and even from the most taboo of
natural products, your eliminations.
- You will find that you can spot the beginnings of developing conditions through clues from these body regions and functions before they become serious.
- You can deal with them sooner and more easily than you otherwise might if you waited until they produce effects seen elsewhere in the body. Also, the solar plexus is
the emotional centre of the body and the transverse colon passes right through it. If an emotional event is left uncompleted, it often results in physical tension being stored in the solar
plexus, which affects all organs of the area, including the colon. This on-going tightening of the colon muscle results in diminished movement of fecal material through the colon, which is
experienced as constipation.
- Not only does Colon Hydrotherapy alleviate the constipation, it assists you in creating a fully holistic view of your body's functioning, leading to a better quality
Answer: If you never had Colon Hydrotherapy or if it has been a long time since you last had one, you will get the most out of it by doing a
minimum series of 3 to 5 sessions. Then weekly sessions are encouraged afterwards but try not to go more than 30 days after the your initial sessions. Depending on your individual
situation and health goals, you may need more sessions. When we don’t keep a cleansed and hydrated colon, the body starts pulling waste from the colon tissues and introducing toxins into the
blood stream. The goal is to clean the whole colon. It is rare that this is achieved in a single session. On the first session, sometimes a lot of waste material comes out sometimes
not much at all. It just depends on several factors; your ability to relax, the condition of your health, colon, diet, and water intake. Additionally, the recommended initial series of 3
to 5 is for the colon to relearn what it was intended to do by design. Natural elimination of toxic unneeded, fecal matter.
- One way is to remove the toxins so the beneficial bacteria have a cleaner house to live in.
- The second way is to reintroduce two types of bifid bacterium and acidophilus that normally populates the colon.
- It rarely is. Usually, painful experiences are the result of resistance and tension.
- A professional colon therapist is skilled at putting you at your ease and minimizing discomfort.
- Most people actually enjoy the Colon Hydrotherapy and are especially pleased with the unaccustomed sensation of feeling lighter, clean and clear
- Sometimes during a Colon Hydrotherapy session, the colon muscles will contract suddenly expelling considerable amounts of liquid and waste into the rectum. This may
feel like cramping or gas, and may create a feeling of urgency to empty the rectum. Such episodes, if they do occur, are brief and easily tolerated.
Answer: No, you will fully maintain your personal dignity. You will be in a private room with only your therapist, who fully appreciates the sensitivity of the
colon cleansing procedure and will help you feel at ease. Your emotions will be acknowledged and honored. After the gentle insertion of a small tube into the rectum, you are completely covered.
Rubber tubing carries clean water in and a plastic tube carries the waste out in a controlled low pressure closed system. The mess and odor sometimes present during an enema or an open system
simply does not exist with the closed Colon Hydrotherapy System.
Answer: It maybe more comfortable to refrain from eating at least two hours before your scheduled appointment. For best results, prepare a diet
of vegetables and grains.
- Most people remark on how clean & light they feel. "Like I just took a bath on the inside!"
- Increased energy and feelings of well-being are the common responses.
Answer: The first session includes an initial consultation and may take longer than the follow up or subsequent sessions. Plan an hour and
half for initial session and consultation. The actual time on our Hydro Sans equipment is between thirty and forty-five minutes.
Answer: Our clients report that Colon Hydrotherapy has cleared up acne, allergies, as well as asthma. They also tell us about the increase in
energy, and how calm they feel. Colon Hydrotherapy is not a cure, but a valuable procedure for a wide variety of many health concerns. By toning and improving elimination; we remove the one
source of disease in the body. In addition, we open up the bowel to a more efficient means of waste elimination and nutrient absorption, both of which are essential to any lasting healing
process. This is also the first step toward normalizing the bowel so that the friendly bacteria will return to keep the colon safe from putrefaction and any further autointoxication.
Answer: We suggest that you eat as you normally would and consume a moderate amount of whatever seems gentle and nourishing to you. Eating a meal known to
cause trouble in your abdomen directly after a colon cleanse should be avoided. Salads, vegetable soups, broths, fruit, or fresh juicing are the best choice.
Answer: Almost never. First, many of us have a considerable amount of impacted feces in our colon. This can be a hardened, rubbery or
wallpaper like material. Substantial work must be done to remove most of it. Second, there is a subtle learning process involved in receiving Colon Hydrotherapy. As you become more aware of
what is going on in your abdomen, and as your body learn how to allow the cleansing experience, you are better able to enter into that process, and therefore more material is released. One
Colon Hydrotherapy will remove some of the stagnant waste in the colon. The second and subsequent Colon Hydrotherapy sessions will remove more. During your initial consultation you will gain
valuable knowledge to assist you in your personal objectives.
Answer: Post Colon Hydrotherapy experiences can result in a slight delay or a somewhat larger, easier to move stool. Sometimes if the
colon is weak and sluggish, there may be no bowel movement for several days following a Colon Hydro-Therapy session. However this is not due to the Colon Hydrotherapy session, but rather to the
weakness of the colon, and should be interpreted as an indication that the colon requires strengthening and healing. Very infrequently diarrhea or loose bowels may be experienced. This could be
due to the extra water introduced into the colon or to the stirring up of toxic waste. If this should occur, it is usually of very short duration. However, since severe diarrhea dehydrates the
body, it must be carefully monitored.
Answer: It will probably never be completely empty, as it’s an organ in continuous use. As more of the old impacted material is released
you will actually feel the water enter higher regions of the colon without any sense of obstruction. The objective should not be an empty colon, but rather a well functioning colon.
Answer: QC Colon Hydrotherapy’s state of the art Hydro San Colon Hydrotherapy equipment is manufactured through compliance with strict FDA guidelines
that dictate rigorous accountability. The FDA registered equipment features temperature controlled water mixing and back flow prevention valves, pressure and temperature sensors, and a built in
chemical sanitizing unit and/or water purification unit. Disposable single-use rectal tubes are employed.
Answer: Our staff is certified by the National Certified Colon Hydrotherapists through the American Institute Of Natural Health.
Answer: We proudly accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, Personal Checks and Cash.